Essentia Health–Baxter Specialty Clinic (OB/GYN)
The journey through pregnancy is a not only life producing, it is also life changing. Whether it’s your first time expecting or you’re well-versed in ultrasounds and contractions, Essentia Health–Baxter Specialty Clinic is here to support you and your baby before, during and after pregnancy.
Your Baxter Specialty Clinic obstetrics team will become familiar with your health history and guide you in forming a pregnancy plan that meets your wants and needs. We will provide you with information regarding pregnancy symptoms, delivery methods, nutrition, risk factors, and fertility optimization.
Baxter Specialty Clinic obstetricians handle normal pregnancies and those with complications. We consider it a privilege to be part of your prenatal care and delivery, so that you and your newborn are as safe, healthy and comfortable as possible.
- Family Planning and Contraception, including:
- Essure - in-office surgical permanent sterilization
- Reproductive endocrinologist
- IUI - intrauterine insemination
- Follicular studies
- Evaluation and treatment for endocrine dysfunction
- Ovulation induction
- Semen/sperm analysis
- Infertility surgery
- Well woman exams
- STD screening
- Incontinence management
- Management of menstrual cycle issues
- Menopause management, including FDA approved bio-identical hormone replacement
- Endometrial ablation for management of heavy periods
- Colposcopy and LEEP procedures for management of abnormal Pap smears
- Hysterectomy options, including DiVinci robotic surgery
- Lactation support
- 24/7 gynecology coverage.
- Women’s health nurse practitioners
- Female problem visits: urinary tract infections, vaginal infections, low libido
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Essentia Health-Baxter Specialty Clinic (OB/GYN)
13060 Isle Drive
Baxter, MN 56425