Essentia Health–Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building
Preparing for a trip can be exciting, from booking your hotel to planning an itinerary. It’s also important to be proactive in preventing travel-related illness and disease. Whether you’re going on an African safari or simply spending the holidays down south, Essentia Health–Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building is here to support you with travel health information and services to make your journey as safe and enjoyable as possible.
The Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building travel center provides a variety of services, including destination-specific health advisories, advice on disease prevention and traveling with medication, and tips and treatments for managing travel-induced conditions, such as jet leg and motion/altitude sickness. Our travel center also offers the full spectrum of vaccines for travel.
- Traveler Services
- Tips for dealing with jet lag, motion/altitude sickness and other travel-induced health conditions
- The latest up-to-the-week customized health advisories specific to your precise travel destination
- Tips for traveling with medications
- Recommendations for self-treating common ailments like traveler’s diarrhea
- Advice on disease prevention
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Hepatitis A & B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Typhoid Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Get travel advice on the road
- Post-Travel Diagnosis & Treatment
- Other Immunizations
- Tetanus, also combo with diptheria and pertussis
8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Monday - Friday
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building
400 East Third Street
Duluth, MN 55805-1951